Wednesday, 15 December 2010

Shoulded notify us with the satellite telephone at that time


Wei."You act very quickly and handle the spot very clean!"The Lin Yang and thunder Wei and piece far held handshake.The thunder Wei points at a to touch eyes shocking wall hole:"Your jimmy choo boy goes, a person Jimmy Choo Pumps killed so many Jiang corpses, luckily Louis Vuitton Shoes our instruments probe into Jiang corpse voice wave, otherwise also can,t momentary arrive to here, action very big, that isaint warrior,corpse Chanel flat ballet shoes gold we also discovered, have never thought your a person can kill deluxe Jiang corpse isaint warrior,, that kind of Class monster we also can,t, can let the nation send a person!""Small brothers, I still think that you have what unpredictable, you also too not enough meaning, shoulded notify us with the satellite telephone at that time!"Zhang Yuan is complaint says.Lin Yang helplessly smiled to Jimmy Choo shoes smile and hard said:"The matter delivered suddenly at that time, Chanel Ballet Shoes White Mixed Black I also can,t, to, I came back to mainly want to please a matter!"The thunder Wei and Zhang Yuan saw one eye.Lin Yang is eyebrows is tightly wrinkly, deeply Tiffany Jewelry sink a way"Jiang corpse definite fearfulness, I am going to look for some ways that deal with Jiang corpse, may go how many months even how many years Tiffany Cuff Link all probably, Tiffany Earring unique can not let go of is my elder sister, hope that you can send a person Jimmy Choo Wedges to secretly protect, even Lin Jia is relatives cans not relax, either, don,t know that you can promise my this claim?""Is all right, our leadership has already approved your position, they hope that you can cooperate with us and deal with saint for night together!"The thunder Wei doesn,t hestitate of say."Even if you don,t say, I will also deal with saint for night of and also have, you had better Chanel black patent leather Manolo Blahnik Wedding Shoes shoes also prepare a satellite for my elder sister to position watch and give me one to receive a machine at the same time, I want at any time position of seeing my elder sister!"The piece far and immediately walks inside the military advance car and takes out Tory Burch Blue Suede Flat Shoes bigger and common watch of a piece of physical volume to pass to Lin Yang:"This communication machine contains wireless communication function, also having can see satellite position map and ignore at the world which corners all have been already shown!"The thunder Wei immediately after says:"We will make the son giving your elder sister mother the form send to, but you had better advance to say a , in case misunderstanding!""Thank!"Lin Yang is sincerity says and picked up a cellular phone to dial Lin Qing is telephone."Sun sun, where are you ?Isn,t occurrence what affair?"Immediately Chanel Shoes spread Lin Qing anxious voice.Lin Yang happily smiles, in the mind Wen Wen of:"Elder sister, I am in the villa here, Be free, I want to go out to walk and relax and probably want a few month Tiffany Jewellery time, I will make a phone call to you every Jimmy Choo shoes day, to, I prepared a gift for you, morning make the friend send over there

No comments:

Post a Comment